Cloud Reflection at Beach

18mm  f/14  1/500sec  ISO200
During my vacation to the state of Oregon this early March I've spent one beautiful day at the beaches near Cannon Beach. We had a sunny day with some spectacular looking thin clouds in the sky. The tide was getting lower and left some shallow water back on the beach. From time to time a higher wave brought some additional water to that smooth lake. This created an amazing scene. The interesting clouds were perfectly reflecting in that water. Since there were only few people around nothing was disturbing this gorgeous view.

18mm  f/14  1/500sec  ISO200

I took the photos hand-held with my EOS 600D and my newly acquired EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 kit zoom lens. Camera was set into P mode and calculated aperture and shutter speed automatically. ISO was at a fixed value of 200.

Comments