Spring In the Woods

18mm  f/5.6  1/640sec  ISO200
Every day the train to my office takes me through a small piece of woods. Now during early Spring the trees start to grow new juicy green leafs. If the sun is shining through the trees the leafs are glowing brightly. It was such a beautiful sight that I decided at one sunny Saturday to go to that area and take some photos. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable walk through the woods. The smell of nature and the sound of wind in the trees was fantastic. At some location I even saw a deer, but it was escaping too fast for me to take a photo.

18mm  f/5.6  1/640sec  ISO200

18mm  f/5.6  1/500sec  ISO200

I took the photos hand-held with my EOS 70D and my EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 standard zoom lens. Unfortunately the camera was set into aperture priority mode (Av) with the lowest aperture value. I forgot to change the setting after previous shots. I think a higher aperture value would have resulted in better images. Shutter speed was calculated automatically. I've chosen a fixed ISO value of 200.

Comments