Icy Road

29mm  f/14  1/500sec  ISO400
I am a regular reader of Digital Photography School. Every weekend they start a new challenge dedicated to a specific topic and everyone can contribute for free. I participated a lot in past time. This week the topic is "Roads and Pathways" and it matches perfect to some photos of my recent vacation to Alaska in early March. We had a long road trip from Anchorage to Fairbanks and back. In Denali National Park the road conditions were horrible, but the landscape was amazing, especially on our way back home to Anchorage when we had sunny weather.

135mm  f/11  1/800sec  ISO400

85mm  f/14  1/1000sec  ISO400

All the photos were taken by me hand-held with my EOS 600D and my EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 kit zoom lens. The camera was set in P mode and calculated everything automatically. ISO was at a fixed value of 400.

Comments

Dorothee said…
what an amazing (if so cold) landscape. thanks for sharing!