My 200th Blog Post

135mm  f/5.6  1/250sec  ISO3200
It is now little over 3 years that I operate this blog. On a more or less regular basis I publish photos that I've taken. Some posts deal with special locations, others with a dedicated theme. Most often I try to explain why I took the photos and how I did it. Besides that I usually present a monthly gallery with a special theme. These galleries contain more photos and have less text. All in all is it a lot of work to operate a blog but it brings so much fun as well.

135mm  f/5.6  1/200sec  ISO200

Today I'm publishing my 200th post in this blog. To celebrate this event I was looking for scenes where the number 200 is in focus. I found the number many times in my direct surroundings. Of course my first idea was my Tamrom zoom lens with a printed focal length of 200mm. In a closet I found some Hungarian currency that was left over from a previous vacation. Fortunately a relatively new 200 Forint coin was with it, so I could capture the next scene.

135mm  f/5.6  1/4sec  ISO1600

The speed meter of my car also contains the number 200. It measures the speed in km per hour. In my kitchen it was not difficult to find 200s. I got it twice. First at the metering cup for baking ingredients. I've poured 200g of sugar into it and took the photo. The other location with a 200 was the temperature adjustment of my oven. I turned it to 200 degrees Celsius for this photo. The last scene that came into my mind was a 200ml squeeze bottle with skin treatment that I found in my bath room.

135mm  f/5.6  1/200sec  ISO200
Anniversaries are always a reason to look back. So, here are some statistics of my blog: As I mentioned already, the blog runs for 3 years and 2 months. In the 200 posts I have published more that 800 photos so far. I'm really happy about the 34,500 visits to my blog. Most visitors are coming from the United States, followed by Germany, UK and Russia. The most visited post was Rakotz Bridge for a long time, which surprised me a lot. Currently the post with most hits is Shells At Beach, followed by Polar Night and Skyscrapers Fireworks.

135mm  f/5.6  1/200sec  ISO200

135mm  f/5.6  1/200sec  ISO200

Comments