Colorful leafs

55mm  f/5.6  1/80sec  ISO100
Fall season has just begun and I want to start posting colorful autumn scenes again. Here is a tree with intensive red leafs that I came across on a recent walk through a park. Besides all the green trees and bushes around this one stood out and took every ones attention. With my camera I framed the scene in two ways. First I chose a wider view with lots of leafs and branches to show the huge amount of leafs. The second frame was much tighter and points out one single leaf. This way the leaf's pattern of red and green parts shows up nicely.
I'm very looking forward to the upcoming weeks with more and more colors all around the city, parks and woods. Fall is an awesome season!

55mm  f/7.1  1/125sec  ISO100
I took these photos with my EOS 600D camera and my EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 standard zoom kit lens. Camera was set into P mode and calculated aperture and shutter speed automatically. ISO was at a fixed value of 100 because of sunny skies this day.

Comments