Trains

When following my blog you propably noticed that I travel a lot. Most of my published photos were taken on vacations. In this month's gallery I want to deal with one way of transportation: The train.
During my vacations I had a lot of train trips. Some were quite short with high speed trains, some took several days with staying overnight in the train. I was traveling by train in Summer and in Winter. The Winter trips were the most exiting ones. But I do not only travel by train. Whenever possible I go to the local station of the city I just visiting. Trains are somehow fascinating to me. The photos shown today were taken in the US, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Hungary and Thailand.

You can view the photos here or in the sidebar gallery at right or in my Google Plus Photo Album.













Comments