Red Leaves

Last night I was browsing my archive again in search for some nice colorful trees for next month's gallery. I came across these two photos of a tree with amazingly red leaves. The photos were taken in Seattle, WA last fall. If you want to see awesome colorful trees I can highly recommend to go to Seattle area in late October. I have been there several times and the scene is absolutely fascinating. Everywhere you look you will see trees in shades of green, yellow, orange and deep red. It is such a beautiful sight. Especially if the sun is shining. This is fall!

The photos were taken with my Canon EOS 500D and my universal Tamron 18-270mm zoom lens. Due to the gray sky I have set ISO value to 400. Camera was in P mode. For the first photo focal length was at 169mm and camera calculated an aperture value of f/6.3 and a shutter speed of 1/250 sec. The second photo was taken with a focal length of full 270mm, an aperture value of f/7.1 and a shutter speed of 1/320 sec.

Comments