Contrails

One recent morning the weather was in a condition that the contrails produced by overflying aircrafts did not disappear. Since we have a lot of air traffic here there were a lot of contrails in the sky. The older ones quite thick the newer ones very thin. And every new aircraft added another line to this chaotic pattern. The rising sun gave the whole scene a warm mood. The sky looked so interesting that I had to take a photo of it. Fortunately I had my camera with me because I wanted to take some photos after office in the afternoon. I went up to the top deck of a garage where I have a good and nearly undisturbed view over the cities roofs into the sky. The photo was shot shortly after sunrise.

The lens I used this time was my EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens, because I wanted to take a wide angle photo of the sky. The camera was set to P mode with ISO 100. Aperture has been calculated with f/10 and shutter speed was 1/200 sec.

Comments